The 1″ Shutter Valve is used in applications where a high degree of precision is required for flow control and bubble tight closure to 1000 PSI is desired. This valve, made of 300 series Stainless Steel, can be assembled with various seal types to meet your application needs. Whether your media is corrosive, high temperature or has destructive properties, we can customize the valve with the seals to get the job done.
The precise flow control achievable with the Shutter Valve is based on the innovative three-petal design that allows for centralized, non-turbulent flow which is away from pipe friction and other negative consequences caused by older valve designs.
Like all Shutter Valves, the 1″ is designed for:
- Class 6 bubble-tight shut-off
- Compact design
- Adherence to the exact specification of ANSI Standard B16.34 and B16.10
- Extremely low torque requirements to actuate
- Seamless integration with industry-leading actuators, positioners and control systems
- Quick recovery and exceptional turn-down
The 1″ Shutter Valve can be used to replace two valves through the combined capability of on/off control and a full modulating spectrum, up to full bore operation.